The easiest way to start a podcast, today.
Hey, I'm Mark, co-founder of Captivate.
I've been podcasting since 2013 and since then have been trying to find a podcast host that makes it easy to start a podcast without any jargon and in a way that takes no time at all.
But I couldn't find anything that wasn't over-complicated. So, we created Captivate and since then, have helped to launch thousands of podcasts just like yours across the world.
Podcasting doesn't have to be complex, and you don't have to be alone in launching.
Quickly get your podcast in these apps, and more!
Captivate creates a simple RSS feed that can be understood by any podcasting app and added to apps with just one-click.
Why start your podcast with Captivate?
The easiest podcasting interface on the planet, with the most thoughtful growth features included
Wherever you podcast from, Captivate makes it easy on any device.
We designed Captivate's interface to be easy-to-understand and by putting the most powerful podcasting tools right there at your fingertips.
Access what you need, when you need it without the confusion and frustration associated with many host interfaces.
Want Captivate to do something just for you?
We release new upgrades every Thursday, so just ask and we'll get right on it with you!
Your own podcast brand,
wherever you choose
- Run your own .com website? Embed with simplicity and speed!
- Work with WordPress? Captivate Sync keeps your site up-to-date automatically and fits right in with your current theme!
- No website yet? Create your own podcast home in minutes with the free Captivate Sites website builder, compatible with any device and email capture platform.
A podcast player that helps to build your audience, right away
- Embeddable podcast player with the single, latest episode, show-level and custom collection options that make embedding your show anywhere easy and quick.
- Works with SquareSpace, Wix and any WordPress theme!
- Embeds directly to Twitter for instant playback.
- Instantly designs itself based on your cover-art design, yet fully customizable!
- Measures where listeners drop-off from listening and more!
- Create custom-curated playlists and collections for embedding anywhere. Perfect for grouping related content!
- Grow your audience with in-built calls to action, listener donation support and more!
Did you know?
Every Captivate podcaster can also create private podcasts for members, paying listeners and more - perfect for patrons, supporters and bonus content!
Ally's Hyper-Local Podcast Launch, the Right Way
The Hingham ‘Cast is a hyper-local, weekly podcast that looks at the pandemic through the lens of one small town: Hingham, Massachusetts.
Ally chose Captivate to host and launch The Hingham 'Cast because she was finding it hard to get over that launch hump and finally get his trailer out into the world.
Captivate made Ally's life easier by helping with a clear path to launch and making it easy to get his trailer into Apple Podcasts, Spotify and more very quickly - meaning that Ally can now focus on producing and growing the show effectively within the community!
Ally said "As a new podcaster, Captivate took away the overwhelm, the fear of technology and made it clear what to do and when. Thankfully Captivate is so user-friendly that I managed to get my podcast launched much quicker than I expected - something I was never able to do with other hosts!"
This is Sam.
Sam is the head of our international podcaster support team and will make sure we're there every time you need us.
7-Day Risk-Free Trial
- Full use of Captivate, no features held back!
- Create unlimited podcasts, unlimited shows and launch to Apple, Spotify, Amazon and more!
- Complete, personal support from Sam and our friendly global team.
- Access to our private podcasting education Facebook group and live, deep-dive Q&A sessions.
- Brand new podcast-growth features released every Thursday!
- No obligation to stay, at all!
Start a podcast with personal help and weekly office hours
Starting a podcast is something that we can help with more than just hosting your show and giving you analytics.
That why all Captivate podcasters get access to a free, private group for safe sharing, feedback and to ask questions of each other, our expert podcasting team and where we host free, weekly office hours every single Friday.
It's also why we run our monthly podcast growth mastermind Q&A sessions where the team digs deep into podcasting questions from you, personally.
Captivate is more than a host. It's a community of podcasters that help each other to learn, grow and succeed.