This week it’s all about showing love to Captivate Sync™ and our wonderful WordPress users – we have feature additions, bug fixes and code changes to lighten the load even more.
- Episode-specific artwork upload now uses the WordPress media library for processing, providing better error handling of erroneous dimensions, etc.
- Fixed a minor bug that popped up now and then when an episode status is different between Captivate and Captivate Sync™.
- We’ll now alert you if there is something wrong with your MP3 file when uploading via Captivate Sync™.
- On new installations of Captivate Sync™, sync will now run every 10 minutes make sure all episodes are swept up nicely.
- Fixed an intermittent issue with episode date and timezones.
- You can now add a custom WordPress excerpt per episode in Captivate Sync™. Shiny shiny.
- We’ve also done a full code sweep and refactored lots of code to make things even faster. Love a good clear out!
Sweet, right? Right? Right!
See you next week!