Huge news! We’re proud to announce eight huge brand new upgrades to Captivate Sites™, making them the most powerful podcast websites from any hosting platform, included for free on every Captivate hosting plan.
Every single Captivate podcast website now has even greater build features, flexibility, functionality and marketing potential so that your podcasters can grow their shows on their terms.
Here’s everything today’s feature includes:
- Two new additional site layouts, totalling three fully responsive website templates.
- Customizable episode order settings – display most recent or oldest episodes first.
- Pin an episode to the top of the page – perfect for trailers!
- Customize team biographies at show level – extremely useful for teams managing multiple podcasts.
- Email opt-in forms – capture emails for newsletters straight from your podcast website! Choose from direct integration with AWeber or insert an HTML snippet from another provider (which we’ll make look pretty). Customize the copy of every single element to suit your podcast’s messaging.
- Lead magnets – Captivate Sites™ now supports in-built opt-ins, allowing you to manage your lead magnet fully within Captivate and your email provider. As with sign up forms, you can use AWeber or insert a HTML snippet from your chosen provider. If you choose to upload an image alongside your email opt-in, Captivate will make your opt-in layout look great automatically, too!
- Website search functions – we’ve added a search bar to the site’s top navigation. Listeners will now be able to satisfy their own search quickly without having to crawl through the entire feed.
- Captivate Sites™ now uses the API to display episodes, instead of the RSS feed – podcast feeds will now auto-paginate and will populate as many episodes as it needs to fill the page, improving site speed.